Presented in partnership with CHIME.
If you’re a regional, critical access, or community hospital, the cybersecurity challenges are unique. You must show up strong with modern, enterprise-level cybersecurity strategies and shoulder the entire financial responsibility for that program.
So, how do CISOs, CIOs, and security leaders in regional and critical access hospitals deploy strategies to fortify the safety and privacy of patient data with limited resources and budget constraints?
Clearwater VP of Consulting Services, Dave Bailey, and CHIME member, Tom Osteen, CIO of Enloe Medical Center, deep dive into these issues and other challenges regional and critical access hospitals face every day, like:
• The unique role and impact local hospitals have on their communities and how this shapes their approach to cybersecurity
• Perspectives on balancing risk with the budget
• Strategies for engaging the board and executives in the cybersecurity strategy and generating strong support for the program
• How to use comparative data to prioritize strategies and mature the cybersecurity program
• Collaborating across communities, associations, and other security executives to stay ahead of emerging threats